RMaris Export & Operational Management has a substantial experience in the field of operational manager in various disciplines.
- Screening LSF-projects (large scale farming)
- Product Value Chain Analysis
- Exporting cut-flowers
- Exporting feed ingredients
- Installing a sales department
- Importing various products e.g. agricultural machinery
- Managing a cool storage
After I obtain my degree in agricultural economics at the Tropical Agricultural University, Larenstein in Deventer, I worked in the tropics for some time. These experience combined have made me a flexible, pragmatic way of doing things, hands-on mentality, perseverance and my business sense is an ideal mix of characteristic to set me in any part of your business.
I gained my experience in different positions at various companies:
- Area Export Manager at Sloten B.V., I was responsible for the sales in Central -, South America and Spain.
- Floricola La Gaitana S.A., horticulture business, Colombia, South America
- Sales manager at C-Mark, installing a sales department
- Operational manager at AgriPolen, moderator between LSF and Dutch investors.
- Field manager large scale farming business, U.S.A.
- Assistant ware-house manager at Muller Transport B.V. / Zwanenberg foodgroup B.V.
The connection between the various functions is the farming business and its surroundings industries.